Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 359 - Light Trails after Sunset

Shot on my way home from work in response to the Daily Shoot prompt, "Make a photograph featuring a path, road, or trail that leads the eye through the photograph."

ISO: 500
Exposure: 6.0 sec
Aperture: 22.0
Focal Length: 35mm

Playing with that "available light" tonight.  The sun had set, but the sky was still colorful.  I had my 35mm 1.8 lens on the camera.  No tripod (note the camera shake...probably because my car was still on)....but I did select the timer mode so my shutter released without the move of my hand.  I had my camera on the dash and this was taken through a window.  Going to work at this as playing with lighting and light trails is quite fun! (Note to family:  I was pulled over to the side and the car was in park....I was not driving!)

No comments:

Post a Comment