Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 725 - Max



Went to the Farmer's Market this morning to work on the second assignment for Project 52, Portrait of a Stranger.  I actually approached five people and four actually were happy to have me take their picture.  I have some work on the photos to do to decide which one I will use, but did enjoy meeting Max who has a farm in town.  He was selling garlic (which I purchased) and some tomatoes.   Max enjoyed telling me about his great film camera he has and how he enjoyed taking pictures "back in the day". 

He was certainly a good sport to let me shoot some shots of him as he sat on the back of his truck.  Nice to meet you Max!  Strangers no more!  I will be posting some of the other pictures from this assignment on my Project 52 blog later.

No comments:

Post a Comment